Saturday 20 March 2010

Short Film Festival

One of the reasons why I am so busy in March, is because of the short film festival where I am working 4 days in a row (12.30 pm - 1.00 am)
Yesterday I was wearing one of my own shirts and a visitor saw it and complimented me on it. I told her it was my won shirt and she wanted the address to my blog. :-)

So if you are here now, welcome!

In between doing stuff I was able to visit the three animation blocks of the festival.

So to keep you entertained till I start the story back up, here are the trailers of my 3 favourite animation short films of the festival.

1: Love this story and the cute characters!


2: Fabulous mix of all kinds of 2D animation!


3. This one already won an Oscar


Okay, need to get to the arthouse now.. I feel totally broken and we are only halfway. A masseuse on standby would not be a luxury I think.. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment