Thursday 6 October 2011

Picasa Picture Problems

I tried out the privacy settings on my Picasa albums, and it turned out I had set them too tight, because the links didn't work any more.
So I set the old settings back, and I figured that would solve it, but apparently it didn't.
I noticed the links changed, so I am editing the last two entries to update the links.

But that didn't solve the problem completely, because if I log out and try the links, in some cases I get a square with a red line around it, where the picture is supposed to be.
I haven't solved this yet, but I did notice that you cán still use the magnifying glass to enlarge the picture and then you cán see it.

So if you cannot see the page because you get a red rimmed square, click the little magnifying glass (and then the + sign) to see the picture

I'll keep working on it. Meanwhile, if you have time, some feedback about whether the links work or not for you would be appreciated. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah,

    Ik ben echt te erg dat ik weer helemaal vergeten ben om hier te kijken. Zag je op het Nanoforum en toen dacht ik pas weer hieraan... :$
    Je hebt niet veel geluk gehad met de konijntjes lees ik... Ik hoop voor je dat je heel lang kunt gaan genieten van Hobbes en Muis. Eerste strip-pagina's zien er in elk geval weer heel leuk uit. Leuk om te zien hoe je ieder konijntje toch echt zijn/haar eigen uiterlijk weet te geven :-)

    Ik ga weer trouw bezoeken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankjewel Nancy, en ik vind het al heel wat dat je weer terug bent gekoemn! Ik heb tenslotte bijna een vol jaar geen stripjes meer gepost en heel weinig andere blogposts gedaan.

    ReplyDelete