Monday 9 April 2012

Price, Postage & Packing and Payment Options

PRICE
The price for Revenge of the Plot Bunnies will be 25 euro's.
For those of you who already pre-ordered the old price still goes of course.





The price for Sherlock Hobbes & Sidekick Mouse is 5 euro's.



Postage & Packing

Postage & packing for one of both books inside The Netherlands is 3 euro's
For the rest of Europe it is 7,30
And for the rest of the world it is 11 euro's.
This is the lowest rate and for this rate the package can not be traced and I cannot guarantee it's safe arrival, but I have not lost a package so far and I will bring them all to the post office (instead of putting them in the mailbox down the street).

If you still wish a more secure form of transportation I can find out how much sending the books by recorded delivery would be for you.

Payment Options


You can pay for the books by transferring money from a Dutch Bank Account, or by paying me through PayPal.
(If you own neither, I can look into whether it is possible for me to send you a bill from PayPal, that you can pay by creditcard without having to own a PayPal account yourself.)

Ordering
If you wish to order any of the books (or the miniatures in the next blog post), just send me an email at kipsla at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment