Tuesday 29 June 2010

Quiet....

So the room mate search took some energy and I threw my knee out and then the heat started and that always makes me ill for a few days at first (plus that the study becomes a sauna, so I am the PC a lot less) so I am a few pages behind... sorry

The good news is that I found my piece of paper back with notes about where to go from here and that I have to work tonight. And the art-house is usually the perfect place (and after my shift the perfect time) to work on my story.
So I hope it's not too hot (it's usually quite cool there, but a lot of coolers in the projection booths are broken) and I hope I can pick the story back up and have a page (or more) for you soon!!

So please don't leave!

ps: the room mate search has been put on hold for the moment. Need to decide if I really want a loppy first...

3 comments:

  1. Hoi,

    Gelukkig ben je weer online geweest. Begon me al een beetje zorgen te maken.

    Het is inderdaad warm, en het wordt vrijdag zelfs heet. Dit is eigenlijk geen weer om achter de pc te zitten. Zeg ik al de hele tijd tegen mijn baas ;-).

    Ik zal zeker deze site blijven bezoeken.

    Waarom twijfel je of je een loppy moet nemen of niet? Misschien de voor's en tegen's naast elkaar zetten?

    Groetjes,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het is een beetje te heet om wat dan ook te doen, dus ik wacht rustig af tot er konijnenbeslissingen worden genomen of tekeningetjes geproduceerd. Mañana.. (of hoe schrijf je dat?).

    X10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik heb gisteren ruim 2 bladzijden getekend (ook al had ik bijna ruzie met M. omdat hij weigerde de koelingen aan te zetten bij projectie), maar moet ze nu nog bewerken. Heb er vanmorgen van 7 tot 8 al aangewerkt omdat ik niet kon slapen van de warmte maar heb die pagina nog niet helemaal af. Maar hopelijk lukt het wel vandaag nog.

    ReplyDelete