Wednesday 30 December 2009

Thank you for all the support xxx

I received many messages through comments, emails, text messages, phonecalls and Hyve comments. Thank you for that everyone.
I feel a little better but I still miss her very much. She was so sick though and I could not bare to make her go through more surgery at her age.

A wise friend of mine wrote:
Animals are the only living creatures who truly give us unconditional love. They don't care if we look like shit, dress badly or gain 40 lbs. They love us no matter what.

It's not easy to watch them suffer, it kills us inside. My heart goes out to you because you have to make a difficult choice at a very difficult time.
For me, if there is very little hope at her age, I would look at her quality of life and if it is not or will not continue to be as pain free as possible, then I would give her my gift of unconditional love and let her move on. I wish we had that choice for those people we love.


I took her advice and therefore it felt like the right thing to do.

I hope to be able to pick up drawing cartoons again, because I really miss it. But I will also try to post some old cartoons in here in the meantime, so that it wont just be about all this sadness anymore, but about funny cartoons again, like it was supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment